semangat dan senyum, say

hari ini kamu harus tetap tersenyum,cz km maniz dan bguna...
seperti LOTUS
BS DI AIR DAN Di DARAT

Rabu, 22 September 2010

lagu anak kecil

Who should i give my love?
My respect and my honour to?
Who should i pay good mind to after Allah(sw) and Rasul-Allah?
Comes your mother,
Who next? Your mother,
Who next? Your mother,
And then your father

Cause who used to hold you
And clean you and clothe you?
Who used to feed you
And always be with you?
When you were sick, stay up all night
Holding you tight?
That`s right no other, my mother

Who should i take good care of,
Giving all my love?
Who should i think the most of after Allah(sw) and Rasul-Allah?
Comes your mother,
Who next? Your mother,
Who next? Your mother,
And then your father

Cause who used to hear you
Before you could talk?
Who used to hold you,
Before you could walk?
And when you fell, who`d pick you up?
Clean you cut?
No one but, your mother

Who should i stay right close to?
Listen most to?
Never say no to after Allah(sw) and Rasul-Allah?
Comes your mother,
Who next? Your mother,
Who next? Your mother,
And then your father

Cause who used to hug you
And buy you new clothes?
Comb your hair and blow your nose?
And when you cried who wiped your tears?
Knows your fears? Who really cares?
My mother

Say al-hamdulil-Allah
Thank you Allah
Thank you Allah for my mother

Bismillah
Teacher): “Now children, who knows what we should say before we start some new job or begin eating or go on a journey? Can anyone tell me?”

(Children): “Teacher! Teacher! Me! Me.... Bismillah!”

(Teacher): “Very good. Now what does it mean?” Bismillah.”

(Children): “In the name of Allah!”



I am a Muslim, the things I say
In everything I do everyday
We are Muslims, the things we say
In everything we do everyday

Oooh, Bismillah,
Oooh, Alhamdullillah (x2)

I am a Muslim and this I know
I need to eat so that I will grow
We are Muslims and this we know
We need to eat so that we will grow

When we eat we say Bismillah
When we’re full, we say Alhamdullillah (x2)

Water, juice and milk, these I think
Are so delicious for me to drink
Water, juice and milk, these we think
Are so delicious for us to drink

When we drink we say, Bismillah
When we’re done we say Alhamdullillah (x2)

Going out with my mum and dad
Coming home, oh what fun we had
Going out with our mum and dad
Coming home, oh what fun we had

Driving in the car, Bismillah
Coming safely home, Alhamdullillah (x2)

I go to sleep saying Allah’s name
And in the morning I do the same
We go to sleep saying Allah’s name
And in the morning we do the same

When we sleep we say Bismillah
When we rise we say Alhamdullillah (x2)
Justin Beiber feat Lucadaris, “ baby “
Oh woooah, oh woooooah, oh wooooah, oh.
You know you love me, I know you care,
you shout whenever and I’ll be there.
You are my love, you are my heart
and we will never ever ever be apart.
Are we an item? girl quit playing,
we’re just friends, what are you saying.
Said there’s another, look right in my eyes,
my first love broke my heart for the first time.
And I was like…

[Chorus]
Baby, baby, baby oooooh,
like baby, baby, baby noooooooo,
like baby, baby, baby, ooooh.
Thought you’d always be mine, mine (repeat)

[Justin Beiber]
Oh, for you I would have done whatever,
and I just can’t believe we aint together
and I wanna play it cool the thought of losing you
I buy you anything, I buy you any ring,
and now please say baby fix me and you shake me til’ you wake me from this bad dream.
I’m going down down down down
and I just can’t believe my first love won’t be around.
And I’m like…

[Chorus]

[Ludacris]
Luda, When I was 13 I had my first love,
there was nobody that compared to my baby
and nobody came between us, no-one could ever come above
She had me going crazy, oh I was star-struck,
she woke me up daily, don’t need no Starbucks.
lyrics courtesy of killerhiphop.com
She made my heart pound, I skip a beat when I see her in the street and
at school on the playground but I really wanna see her on the weekend.
She knows she got me dazing coz she was so amazing
and now my heart is breaking but I just keep on saying….

[Chorus]

Now I’m gone,
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
now I’m all gone.
Gone, gone, gone, gone, I’m gone.

1 komentar:

  1. Hai…Nama saya Zepe
    Saya memiliki banyak koleksi lagu pendidikan anak .
    Beberapa menggunakan bahasa Inggris.
    Sudah ada 30 an lagu dan sudah dipakai di Paud dan TK seluruh Indonesia.
    Kalau anda butuh lagu anak-anak anda bisa
    Klik: http://www.lagu2anak.blogspot.com
    ....

    BalasHapus